if i borow my parents car without their permission and they call the cops on me and if i leave the state how long will it take to register in the system should i leave the state im leaving from ny and going to sc .. will i be on the hunt? .. please note this is not a expensive car its a fairly cheap car and im doing this because i was offered a job that provides housing and better finiancial opportunites for myself im well over 21 and i cannot work and live at my house too many distractions and yes im down on money

okay so my question is this
1) how long will it take to register the system for the police
2) if the cops capture me and my parents are called and dont want me to go to jail
3) if i leave ny by tonight and get pulled over in delaware tommorow will it show up as theft

please note im not a theif ..im just borowing the car without their permission should i get the job i will pay them the full amount on how much the car is worth
and im sure once i get the job they will say its alrite they were going to drive md down there but they dont want me they want me to do this crap job for 7 bucks a hour