Unlock/Restriction code. Nokia phone. PLEASE help.?

LoverD

Jul 22, 2008
Okay my phone randomly wont charge :p
so i found another phone from at&t and it's a Nokia 6820b
I need to unlock it though, because when i put in my sim card it says "insert sim card" still.

So, i took out my sim card and entered the code:
#pw+352968000857963+7#

when i pressed "OK" it said "cannot undo restriction"
can someone help me undo restriction? this is the only other phone i have..

restriction code Nokia 6070

I can't open my cellphone nokia 6070 because of the restriction code any body can help me to fix this problem of my phone? IMEI no. 351868011769804

hi restriction codes is nothing but your mobile is locked to particular network.due to this it accepts
only the particular Sim when ever other network Sim is inserted it shows Sim restricted .there are many ways
to solve this problem we can use software,cable ,codes etc....among them codes are the best .to get the codes
you can visit here mobileunlocksolutions
Here they ask the following details before rendering the unlock codes they are
1. Mobile model
2. Country from where you brought the mobile
3. Provider to which the mobile is locked
4. Imei number of the mobile
Finally they will send you the unlock codes .once you entered the code in your mobile as
for the instruction given by them .your mobile get unlocked and it accepts any network sim.

I can't open my cellphone nokia 6070 because of the restriction code any body can help me to fix this problem of my phone? IMEI no. 351868011769804

Hi if you need restriction code you can visit this site Unlock-Zone.com here you can get the code and unlock your mobile. To get the code you have to mentioned which country is locked now,network provider and imei number. Then they send unlock code through email.

Back