Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

girly girl style?

My gf always makes fun of be for being skinny with a girl butt (she calls me kim kardashian), so I want to freak her out by talking like a girl or something like that.

How do I do it? What subjects should I talk about? I want to go over the top with it so she leaves me alone about my butt, lol.
    Should I change the way I dress or the way I act?

Should i change anything else? We text a lot, and chat a lot, I'm just trying to see if I can come off as a girl. Send me some links!

ty

What about girly facial expressions or mannerisms?

I'm 5 foot 5, 120 lbs. My hair has grown out over winter, so it's almost shoulder length, kinda strawberry blonde. I don't mind getting it cut or whatever or buying new clothes

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wear bright colors, pink especially. Say the work like a lot in your sentences. Say OMG when she tells you something that happened. If you need help on appropriate times for those words go to the juniors section at Nordstrum; they say that so many times. Talk about gossip, shopping, and make up. That should do the trick. lol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    if you wanna go overboard, twirl your hair and pop your gum and look up at the cieling when you talk. and twist your hips when you walk. and sit with your legs crossed when you sit down

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well i know this gay guy n he acts like a girl perfectly.
    What you kinda do is shuffle your feet while your talking n play with your hair n don't make fast or sharp movements but delicate small actions.

lmao n if your like joking around n trying to make it obvious just be like " OMGZ ! SLUMMMBERRR PARTYY! "