Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how to get sattelite programme on pc ?

is that possibe to get sattelite programme n personal computer free of charge ? is there any software to download?
    i am not talking about internet tv or tv programme on pc cause in know there are such software to see them.

my concern is to know if i can watch sattelite programme like hotbird and etc... on my pc free of charge .

Downloads
    Uploads
    You will not find any free satellite for PC software that will work. Sorry about that there are 4 good programs that will give you satellite on your PC for about $50.00. "Satellite TV For PC Titanium" Has been rated number 1 by an independent researcher. Also you can send it to your TV cheaply with "ULTIMATE VIDEO SENDER" www.x10.com/products4/google/vk82a_ps_lr_0325.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    You will not find any free satellite for PC software that will work. Sorry about that there are 4 good programs that will give you satellite on your PC for about $50.00. "Satellite TV For PC Titanium" Has been rated number 1 by an independent researcher. Also you can send it to your TV cheaply with "ULTIMATE VIDEO SENDER" www.x10.com/products4/google/vk82a_ps_lr_0325.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because of my training (civilian) I can go out and look up in the sky and tell you where what satellite is located where by pointing and using a compass/inclinometer. Do you know what sat you want? You would need a radio to convert the sat signal from a microwave signal to a TV signal or into computer information. Do you have the capacity to do this? You can get any signal but converting it is the hard part, militarize try to steal each others info all the time.

Thinking there is cheaper way is a great idea and can be done but you need to be an engineer to do this. An engineer would not want to waste the time to do this, they would rather pay a company or corporation to do this for them. Yes it is possible but you can build a nuclear reactor if you wanted to and could fund it. Would it just be easier, faster, and cheaper in the end to just pay for it from a supplier?

I hope this helps, I am not trying to be one of those smart as* kids that never say anything good but I am realistic. Is there a reason you want to do this?

Maybe you can give me a little background and say if there is a motive or challenge behind it. Again good luck!