Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good SUV good for my wife and two kids. Women, opinions please?

I am going to buy my wife an SUV since we have a son, and our daughter is due next month. She has a Lexus but I want it to be more spacious since my son tends to get cranky when he feels squished.

Should I buy the 2008 Audi Q7 or the 2008 Range Rover?

It's a surprise so I'm not sure which one to choose. Women which would you prefer?

Also, any other good SUV's??
    Sorry guys, if you are just going to tell me to get her a mustang or something.. won't help at all. lol.
    Everyone has an escalade though.

Also, my wife would probably like it if it was a car that was more "green".
    They are pretty much in the same price range so not so sure which one I should get. I don't really have time to stop by the car dealership and look around..
    True big cars aren't great for the earth. But my family is expanding and so will my car, if it be!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I say go with the Audi, I have one they are wonderful. But get it with all the features like the Navigation and the whole shabang. Its a great family car and the moon roof extends to the back of the car if your kids like exploring the sky once in a while. And if it gets too sunny, the Audi has these screens you can pull up and down on either side of the window. Plus its a 7 passenger vehicle and foldable back seats leaving room for the grocheries. Trust me, go with the Audi, its treated me very well.

and don't listen to those hippie-dippy go green-ers. Get the dang SUV! But if you do want a greener car, go with a Toyota Sequoia, or the land Cruiser. They're pretty nice.

Downloads
    Uploads
    2008 range rover ^^ but 08 audi is pretty fine also depends on which one is cheaper and you are more comfortable with ^^ goodluck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    The best bang for the buck and consider repair cost!

I know I am not a woman but ask your self do you want you wife in a car that would cost an arm and a leg to repair.

I rode in rovers before and surprisingly a ford excursion offered a better ride!