Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question for americans in here;)(boxing and mma)?

hey i am just curious cause i noticed in the fight hatton mayweather americans like matthew prolly stev h and them they felt very patriotic and they were for USA all the way and their fighter good i am down with it!same guys in the fight calzaghe -hopkins they were for usa all the way too (i have seen plenty messages in here )and they protected the comments of hopkins GOOD SO FAR I AM WITH YALL!
    when their basketball teams plays against greece or spain or argentina they all the way for their country and stuff and this is the way it sould be i understand!
    these guys are patriotic as i am or any of us would cheer for their country!

i wonder tho (based on messages i saw here lol)these patriotic american guys in the fight between the brazilian aderson silva vs the american james irving who did they support??it looks like they forgot their patriotism in this fight huh??and it seemed like they really did not care for their fellow american sylvia against fedoropinions please

Downloads
    Uploads
    You do see alot of Canada/USA rivalry in the UFC.

The thing about the US is that we really are a melting pot of everywhere. Tons of Mexican/Americans wear these double flag shorts or have a reversible flag, etc.

Americans also like winners, and Silva was the champ. He is also a very honorable guy, classy in victory, and very likable, wheras James Irvin has made some bad post fight gestures after knocking people out and is kind of no name guy.

No one ever really like Tim Sylvia, he was a boring, funny looking fighter and was often booed even when he was champ. Also, the fight only lasted 36 seconds, not much time to get any chants going. I bet if the fight would have been a 5 round war, you would have heard some USA chants for Sylvia.

Fedor against Randy Couture would probably get it going alot sooner than Sylvia would.

that's my 2 cents