Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help!!!! I need Help!!How do I keep woodchucks away from my car?

The only place I go is work and home. My car is in a garage at home. At work woodchucks run rampant in the parking lot all day. They get underneath cars and chew wiring,apparently. I am not the first person and I am sure there are many more people,they just have not discovered this yet or even thought about looking under their car.This is in the city,by the way. I went to get an oi change and tire rotation today and the technician found chewed up wiring! He showed me and I saw that! I am furious and sick,my car is new.I had to leave it there overnight.This has happened to other people too. I go to work and expect my car to be safe in the parking lot while I work! I contacted the DNR in my state and they gave me a name and number of a man who will get rid of them. Tomorrow I will go to my work office and see what they say. Hopefully work will call that guy! ....and not do what they have done in the past......have maintenance man put water in the holes! Give me a break! What's that?

Downloads
    Uploads
    woodchucks hate mothballs, they like us can't stand the smell.
    surround your car with them, don't use too much, they are poisonous.