Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Has anyone had slight bleeding and occ. mild cramping when in early stage...

...of pregnancy? I just found out I was prego yesterday, and the only reason I found out was because I called the Dr. to see why I had 3 periods in a month well the ytook a test and a faint pos. came up so I did the blood test and have to go for the other one tom. to see if the counts doubed. Well I am still bleeding brownish pink very light but it is noticable plus very mild cramps which I know can happen in the first stage of pregnancy (I felt this with my first but no blood was present) I just want to know if this happened to anyone else and they still was pregnant or was it the startof a miscarraige??

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am 8 weeks pregnant and I have had on and off light bleeding. That is how i found out i was pregnant. I wasn't sure what it was cause it was very light with slight cramping .. really only there when I wiped but it happened like 4 times in the past month. I took a home test and it was neg. I then took and blood test and it was pos. I am constently worried about it, but the doc. said it was normal and very common for light bleeding during early pregnancy, but does need to be monitored...