Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What channel number is ABC Family for starchoice sattelite?

I wanna watch the show "The secret life of the american teenager" but i cant seem to find the channel its on, the channel being ABC Family, so i was wondering if anyone has starchoice and are able to tell me. thank you thank you thank you

Unregistered
    channel

Unregistered
    Hi I wanted to watch the secret life of the american teenager on abc family but i dont know what is the channel number of abc family if you have bell satelite so if anyone can let me know that would be grate! thank you...!

Unregistered
    what channel is abc family (a new kind of family) on starchoise...I've been looking for it for days!! and it would be awsome if someone knew where it was

PlEAse!!!!! REPLY!!!!!!ppppppp lllllllllllll eeeeeee aaa s e

Unregistered

no abc family

unfortanally star choice does NOT have abc family , which is so stupid , i called and talked to them . However ABC channels are 361 371 386. I have seen the show before on 580 * much * though ! Good Luck

Unregistered

Angel Answerr

Family channel is on 540 and 541 but im still looking for ABC family too. The secret life of the american teenager is not on 540 but it is on 580, which is much music.

Unregistered

Star Blue thank you

me and a friend wanted to watch this but couldn,t find the channel so thank you

Unregistered.com
    dose foxtel have the family channel=

Unregistered
    Please someone help me. what channel is ABC on bell satellite. i'm tryen to watch pretty little liars, and it aint showing up