How Useless American SUV's are on Russian Roads

admin

Administrator
Jun 17, 2007
Canada
It is almost unbelievable how useless Hummer is, i am not even talking about Escalade on Russian roads, well you dont have to take my word for it, just look for your self...:)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRauA-9CHos"]YouTube - Tractors are the best[/ame]

very good opinon at this war year

OH, led tube lights.In the years 2012,There is a lot of war around the world..let us do our best to chang the world better.The world need to be balance.If not,we need to adjust it.I'm quite agree with what you said in the topics led tube.Infact we only talk about it in our mind but we don't have real exprience led tube.Now the society technology developed every day more and more.The two universities will both focus on OLED research. Rochester will investigate the use of an internal scattering layer to improve light extraction. Arizona State is researching a single-emitter approach to white OLEDs that could reduce costs.Soraa will seek to improve packaged LED efficacy by developing devices that can operate at higher current levels

Back