Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What is the difference between Pansat 3500sd digital receiver and Pansat 250sm...

...digital receiver? I would like to buy Pansat satelite receiver. Which one is better: Pansat 3500sd or Pansat 250sm? web site is: http://www.satmaximum.com Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    they are the same price which means they are of almost the same quality, except the ps250 has a 10 day epg, and i dont think the other does.dont base your decision on the epg though because half the time they dont work anyway.are you into ftaor is this your first receiever.if its your first let me know i can help you with some good sites to get info.that is where id look first,see which one people are complaining about the most. let me go look...i see there are alot of bug problems with the 250 epg and the pvr not working, they say it would be a while before getting them ironed out.i will tell you i have a captive works and it is great. the epg is good,front load usb and very easy to flash. good luck.