I got to tell that I'm plain out and sick and tired of these "very dangerous sports". I'm tired of being told I should admire/respect these things because they're dangerous. HELLO! You're risking your life just stepping out of your house nowdays!

One is about cars with ugly paint schemes going around and turning left for 5 hours. Not only that, but pretty much all the cars are the same. Are they even really stock cars? Can you really go buy what Gordon drives at your local dealership?

Moreover, NASCAR tries to be so hip. It's like all the guys at high school that try to be so cool. They try to please everybody. They think if they have a million celebs and minorities at every event that it will win everybody over.

I know the US is full of rednecks. Heck, look at what's going on: George Bush is the president, Country music is more popular than ever, NASCAR is popular, we got the popularity of the NFL and we got guys like Larry the Cable Guy going around making millions.

US=Rednecks
The UFC is a much of caged monkey's. I'm tired of hearing about the UFC. Watching guys wrestle around on a mat for 20 minutes isn't my idea of entertainment. It's lowbrow violence. Like your typical american action movie.