Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
+ Reply to Thread
    Downloads
    Uploads

which blog should I use?

I'm looking for a good site to start a blog. I already have a livejournal but I'm tired of the lj site so I'm going to delete it and start a blog somewhere else. I'm hoping someone will give me an idea what to use.

The things that I want in a blogging site
    -no coding what so ever- I barely passed web design
    -a couple of different layouts
    -archives old posts so I can go back to them or has previous pages that I can look at. I don't want something where my older posts dissapear into space.
    - I prefer to have a blog that I can make private but I don't know if that is possible on any other blog site besides livejournal so it isn't a must.

-something that isn't surrounded with flashing ads all over the place.

I'm looking at blogger.com, wordpress.com and journalspace.com. Does anyone have an opinion on which one is the best? If you have one of them can you share with me why it is good? Or tell me if there are any other sites that are good. Thanks. Sorry I'm posting this again

Unregistered
    If you are looking for a free service to start your blog then Wordpress,Weebly,Blogger would be good.If you are looking for a paid service then Thewebpole.com provides a Quick blog cast tool that lets you build your blog,podcast in a easy and professional way.You can personalize your blog with your own domain name without any advertisement hindrance.

+ Reply to Thread