Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My bluetooth USB lets me receive files from cel but wont let me send files

from computer to celphone!!? I have a Toshiba Satellite A105 labtop. And I have a bluetooth USB Class 1 (one with a little antenna). So the problem is when I open the 'Bluetooth Manager' and click the button that says 'New Connection' a message appears that say: 'Bluetooth is not ready'. What I dont understand is WHY in the world I can send pictures and songs from my celphone to the computer, but the computer wont let me send files from the computer to my celphone?!!! every time I click a picture to send it via bluetooth to my phone an error message appears saying 'Cannot Complete the Bluetooth File Transfer Wizard' because "an invalid argument was supplied". Is there soemthing I am missing. Do I need a driver for the bluetooth USB class 1 that I am not aware of??? PLEASE HELP ME!!! i ve been trying to figure it out for weeks!

Unregistered
    LOL OMFG I HAVE THE SAME FUCKING PROBLEMS AND NOONE KNOWS WHAT TO DO...I used to be able to do it, but I can't remember what I've done and now I can't FUCK

afi

Car Sedan Blue Same problem

Hey, man i got the same freakin problem u have. My phone use to work fine with my computer but one day it just said it can not connect so i just removed my phone from the bluetooth devices in my computer and now its f**ked. I ve been trying for like 3 days but no clue yet.

Unregistered

Pda bluetooth file sharing error

i have a htc p4000 and i used be able to send and recieve files from other bluetooth devices now i cant theirs not even an option to "send with bluetooth" can some help i think its because my sprint software doesnt support bluetooth sending. because before their was some kind of different software then i set it back to sprint firmware now it SUCKS please help me ((PLEASE)) !!!

Unregistered

Ugh!

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. THERE IS NO SUPPORT ONLINE FOR ANYTHING BLUETOOTH, ITS SO FUCKING ANNOYING. It was working just fine yesterday, and i transferred a ringtone from my computer to phone. All of a sudden today it wont work, im getting the invalid argument message, and nothing fixes it.