Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

what to do about my crazy mom who complains about everything?

my mother complains about everyhitn i do. i mean honestly everything. her thing now, one of them, is when i take a shower. i like to get out 2 towels to put on the floor. she gets mad that i get out too many towels ( 2 is too many apparnetly ) and she has to wash them. i say to her, well what am i supposed to do if one towel doesnt cover it, you always complain when i leave the floor wet. Shes like : well its caues youre not using hte towels right. this is not true. i use the towels right, however coudl aperson use them wrong? i am so afraid to use more htan one towel becaues she yells at me, i'm so afriad to not use them because it will be wet on the floor and she'll yell at me. so i'm afraid what if i have to get out of the bath because i have to do something? oh god forbid! i'm so anxious about showeirng now because my mothers approval means everyhting to me but i cannnot please her! waht should i do?

dont say move out. tahts not a well thought out solution. anyone couldsay that

oh yeah she doesnt allow me to wash things, clothes or towels. she doesnt trust me to do it right

Downloads
    Uploads
    Offer to wash the towels yourself.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You could try using just one towel on the floor, but when you get out the shower and are finished in the bathroom use the towel to wipe any extra water off the floor so it's dry.

Another solution would be to actually dry your body off while you're still standing in the shower. That's what I do and my floor barely ever gets wet.

What to do about your mother complaining about everything as you say, is a different matter all together. Maybe she's upset about something totally different and taking it out on you for the towels or whatever else the problem might be at the time. Maybe she needs a professional to talk to and let things out.