Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    wicked filthee

What should I do with my leftover turkey?

We're officially sick of stuffing, mac & cheese etc...I need some recipes, anything & everything. From enchiladas to hash...

We've made all the sandwiches we can handle.

lovesongangel
    Turkey pot pie with out crust instead just layer the stuffing on top for it. All you need is turkey, frozen mix veggies a can of cream of mushroom soup or cream of chicken will work too. Mix in a bowl and place in a cassrole dish. top with stuffing and cook at 350'F for 30 minutes that is it.
    Also I have made egg scrambles with the thanksgiven left overs too chop up some potatoes or yams heat in a pan and then add in turkey meat, veggies (I would skip the mac and chesse here) some spices and stuffing with cranberries sauce mix in eggs and milk and cook on low add some cheese in it too. That is it.

Joan R
    Turkey Tetrazzini II SUBMITTED BY: Ann
    "This is an easy recipe for turkey tetrazzini. Cook time may vary depending upon how soupy or thick you prefer the sauce."

INGREDIENTS
    1 (16 ounce) package uncooked spaghetti
    1/2 cup butter
    1/2 cup all-purpose flour
    3 cups chicken broth
    2 cups milk
    1 2/3 cups grated Parmesan cheese
    4 cups chopped cooked turkey

DIRECTIONS
    Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
    Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add spaghetti, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain, and place in the prepared baking dish.
    Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour. Mix in chicken broth and milk. Cook and stir until the mixture comes to a boil. Stir in about 1 1/3 cups Parmesan cheese, and remove from heat.
    Mix chicken broth mixture and turkey with spaghetti. Top with remaining cheese. Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, until surface is lightly browned.

Mark
    I made soup today.

Last year I also made turkey pot pie but this year I went through the leftovers quicker.