Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

ALL BLACKBERRY PEARL users!?

sometimes with my blackberry pearl when i try to send a text or picture message it will be sending it(i will see the arrows at the top that its like connecting or whatever) and then it will just go away. and doesnt send... i have service. full bar.
    what does this mean?

btw: i have my sent unhidden so it tells me weather i sent it o r not but sometimes they just dissapeer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is because the memory of your phone in low. Even thought you may have a memory card for you music, pic's and voices notes. But your phones has it's own complicity of memory and so of the applications uses a lot of it. Especially on the new 8100 and above!!

I have a 8120 from T-Mobile, and I have called the call center on this problem. One of the reps that I talked to said that RIM will be developing a solution for this soon. I told that rep that RIM better make a solution soon, because I am willing to start a petition so people can get their money back for limited capacity PDA's that are advertised as extended memory. The extended memory is only used to pic's and music but not your call logs, messages and so forth.
    For the lack of better words,they make me fell like I was getting jipped and I wasted my money!!