Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

CELL phone lock/ unlock question??

okay, so i feel like an idiot for this, but i bought a new phone for a US cellular when i have at&t, is there anyway i can get this phone to work (like unlocking it !~~ whatever that means) or do i have to return it?? if i can unlock it, how do i do it??

i'm not talking about locking and unlocking so that no one can get into it, i'm talking about switching the provider...

Unregistered
    Do you have AT&T phone now ? do you want to use it for US cellular ? If so, Note : You must have an unlocked phone . To switching from one carrier to another, you must have an unlocked phone . If your phone is tied with your current carrier , use unlock code to unlock it . You can get code from any of the online vendors like TheUnlockSpot.com to unlock it . Note : If your phone supports for both GSM and CDMA network, you can switch from AT&T to US cellular . If your phone is a GSM phone, you can't use it with US cellular . Because, it a CDMA carrier .