Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

boss screams, cusses, throws things, belittles, talks about his employees,?

highly elected official...refuses to pay overtime.though we are ,required to work overtime, screams the f word daily to his employees female and male... talks about an obese employee, lets some get away with ghost employment...and nothing ever changes, everyone needs their job so will not do anything...will not stand behind anyone for fear of this man...what should we do...everyone is sick of being treated like this...we know there are labor laws...who do we turn to...i have heard him call his employees one nutted mother f' ers. gd monkeys....what would you do....he never gets in trouble...because of his position..if he found out he was being taped, i really dont know what he would do next...

Downloads
    Uploads
    holy crap dude! i would just walk of and try to find a new job

Downloads
    Uploads
    Forget about people like that, this man sounds highly abusive. what kind of job do you do? If i were you, i would join a job that is unionized, they treat workers with the utomost respect.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sue him. It is against the law.
    If there's someone "on top of him" report him then

Really, this needs to stop

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow it sounds like someone needs to wear a hidden camera and wire to work for a week or 2. California has the Department of fair employment. I would google employer harassment and the state you are in. Look for Gov in the website line. That means you will be going to a goverment site and not some advertisement for a lawyer. Those are a dime a dozen. He will eventually cross the line and when the time is right and you have everything in place (cameras, wires) someone will have to press charges.

I kind of would like to know is this someone running in you town govenor, sherriff ect. or is this someone bigger Senator, president!LOL