HELP ME turning 13 in 2 WEEKS NEED A BIRTHDAY PARTY IDEA?

G

gerardluver777

My Birthday Was Gonna Be At A Restauraunt But Got Cancelled Now What Should I Do? Im Turning 13 On December 15 And Need Help Deciding What To Do? Please Help Its Not That Cold Out So I Dont Know I Already Sent Out My Invitations Cause I Thought It Was Gonna Be At The Restaraunt So I Invited 15 People Helppppp

i always enjoy going to movies with friends
or go to another restaurant.

have it at a different restaurant? or have it at one of those arcade places like Jillian's (Dave & Buster's). i dunno where you live though....

DANCE PARTY!
Watch a movie
CHRISTMAS PARTY!
a birthday with fun compitions

go to the movies, laser tag, get pampered (lol, I would want this one)! Happy Birthday!

cool im turning 13 christmas eve! maybe you could go to chunckeys? then its dinner and a movie! also roller skating is a lot of fun then you can laugh alot when you fall. resend a letter to them all syaing slight change of plans and blah blah blah. it'll work out

I know you said it's not that cold but you could go to an ice skating rink or a regular skating rink. Or take everyone to the movies and then for ice cream? You could have a small house party and order pizza and watch movies. Happy early Birthday!

invite a TON of friends i mean every1 u know meet @ your house and then if u hav a pool u could swim i remember when my friend chris had a party and it waz fun juz cuz he had a lot of ppl

Well, it depends on wether or not your willing to spend money. You can go bowling, always a fun idea. Or just have them come to your house, order pizza, buy drinks, get stuff to do, and have music. When thats over have a few spend the night over and watch some scary movies.

Sleepovers are the best get acouple of friends over and DONT drive your mother crazy trust me been there done that and with only 2 girls but do something like host a sleepover for your friends and bffl's have fun good luck

How about at a local hotel ? They may have a banquet room availablle if u call right now and reserve one and u can decorate it really nice

Do you like roller skating. Order pizza and have a skating party at your local skating ring. They usually have rooms you can rent for food. And there are usually video games there as well.

plan it at a different restaurant. or if u cant think or anything else, maybe just have a party at your house. like decorate your house with party decorations and have games and that kinda stuff.

happy birthday!! :)

Why don't you have your party at a park, skating ring, or bowling alley. Its room for alot of people and also food & Games!!

Back