Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

lg chocolate PROBLEMS >.< please help?

whenever i try to use the camera on my lg chocolate, (the original one) the phone decides to turn off and then i have to restart again.

I originally bought the phone around the beginning of june, last lear (2007). The screen died in november of 2007, so i went to the store to get a replacement (free under warranty). Will the warranty still cover me now? and if it doesn't, do you guys have any idea how much it will cost to fix?

or should i just use my annual upgrade, since i am eligible for it right now(but i am not eligible for the new every two until february 2009)
    i also just figured out that it refuses to read from my microSD card as well

Unregistered
    You dropped your phone pretty hard there bud. Camera's connection may be lose but in order to check that out, the whole phone has to come apart. As for your mem card, I have seen this when phones have been dropped real hard or liquid damamge. You can try to blow into it as it may very well be lint preventing it from working properly as well.