Just released the newest version of the Better Gmail Firefox extension, compiled lovingly by my very own tapping keys. This version adds 3 new user scripts: a Mac Mail-like skin, bottom posting when replying to email, and split screen Google Reader integration, as well as fixes for a few niggly annoyances in the current version.
Version 0.8 removes the envelope icon when Gmail compose is enabled, and also fixes the TinyURL script's key combination on Windows, which no longer conflicts with Firefox's "open last closed tab" key combo. Version 0.8 also includes performance improvements that make the extension snappier than ever, as well as some security and code readability fixes. Most exciting, this release makes Better Gmail fully localizable, so that it can now support non-English languages. Got translation skills? Here's how to contribute to the Better Gmail extension. In the meantime, check out a few screengrabs of Better Gmail's new features and get the download.
Better Gmail 0.8

These are just the new features added to v.0.8. Head over to Better Gmail's homepage to see the complete feature listing and 0.8 changelog.
Important Note: Due to a mistake on my end, you cannot upgrade to version 0.8 using Firefox's built-in update. You must go to the extension homepage and download it manually. (My apologies for the inconvenience.)
Got a Greasemonkey user script you'd like to see in Better Gmail? Let me know in the comments. Thanks to all the user script hackers and readers who've made Better Gmail as useful as it is.
Lifehacker Code: Better Gmail Firefox Extension

</img>

More...