Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do Women enjoy geting a rim job?

most of the girls ive asked have turned me down when i asked if i could toss her salad, they think its disguisting, well i dont ever since was a kid i was really attracted to women and especially their butts, ... so yeah do women get pleasure from it?

dont post that im disguisting save those comments..

Unregistered
    I understand where you are comming from. I was quite intrigued by the idea myself. One night I asked my gf if she would like for me to lick her asshole. She agreed, but only after she took a quick shower. When she came back, after a little cuddling, I started to go down there. To make things a little more kinky, I asked here to "force" me to do it. She was a little hesitant but after the first lick she really wanted more. She layed on her side and spread her cheek with one hand to reveal her tight puckery asshole, and pushed my head into her bottom with the other. It was extremly erotic and we were both very aroused. After she was nice and pleasured I flipped here over and took her to poundtown, doggie style.