Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

phone from rogers shows "unregistered sim"?

i bought a motorolla KRZR and it came with a SIM card in it. i kept that Sim card because i was using one already. just recently though my phone said SIM blocked (my sister was playing with it) but no worries, i put in my new sim, popped it in and started it up. now it says Unregistered network. is there any way i can "register" it to rogers?

Unregistered
    you have to call the company and ask them to regester the sim card to your account.and then it will work!
    I work at roger in the cell phone departement and i know this for a fact!

Unregistered
    I bought a m900 bag phone that hade a sim card already in it. Can i use it or do i have to buy a new one? When i turn it on it says unregistered sim card.

Unregistered

Pda

hey ive have my mtrla razor for over a year now n i havent put minutes on for a good 6 months n now its sayin unregistered sim do i havto buy a new sim card or could i get it registered for a little fee ?