Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how do i fix the scroll ball on my blackberry?

i have the new blackberry curve which has a scroll ball located on the front. part of it is stuck i think. i will move down and to the sides but IT WON'T MOVE UP. because of this, i cannot read any new messages or anything. i've tried rolling it around to losen it up, but nothing is working. any ideas?

Unregistered
    I have the same problem, but it wont move to the left. [Help]

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Megan, I cannot help you with regards the repair but can suggest that if you are on a contract scheme., then you can get the BB replaced, and if you inform Blackberry of your pin and IMEA numbers they can get all your addresses for your emails back.
    I am not certain with private purchases however, unless the phone is guaranteed, I would suggest again you try and get the suppliers to send replacement.

Unregistered

Heart New not working scroll ball

on the scroll ball, all you need to do is pop out the silver ring but becareful not to break it, wen popping out d ring you might need a flat tweezer, den pop out the scroller get some q-tip n alcohol also a can air, dip d swab in alcohol n rub down the whole scroller den use the air to get out all the alcohol make sure dat the ball is dry before you reinstall, also mak sure the teardrop thing in the back is pointing down wen you reinstall, most likely there's lint inside lil rollers where the ball is located, i had to take apart the whole thing, but i wouldn't suggest it you might lose some of the small parts. hopefully this is some help for you, good luck.