Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

iPhone does not detect Sim after Jailbreak/Unlock?

I have tried every major unlock and jailbreak program out there and it all has the same results. Sure i can download and install programs as well as use all the features. Except for one MAJOR FLAW.
    When the iPhone starts up i receive a signal but after maybe 30 seconds, the signal disappears and says no service, then after a few seconds the message "No Sim Card Installed" and finally No Sim.
    I am running 1.1.4, or at least trying to. I thought it might be because the phone is locked. But apparently the major jailbreak programs unlock the phone already.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the sim card.

Downloads
    Uploads
    2 points

Downloads
    Uploads
    I suggest you use ZiPhone. If you have already then you might want to make sure you pressed unlock AND jailbreak on it. I used this program and I had no problems at all. Best of luck

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyquema View Post
    I have tried every major unlock and jailbreak program out there and it all has the same results. Sure i can download and install programs as well as use all the features. Except for one MAJOR FLAW.
    When the iPhone starts up i receive a signal but after maybe 30 seconds, the signal disappears and says no service, then after a few seconds the message "No Sim Card Installed" and finally No Sim.
    I am running 1.1.4, or at least trying to. I thought it might be because the phone is locked. But apparently the major jailbreak programs unlock the phone already.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the sim card.
    I suggest you can approach Superunlockcodes.com and specify the country,locked network of iPhone.Based on the availability you can get the permanent unlock service along with free instructions.