i feel really bad my mom is takeing me and my brother and just leaving my

princesscolerful

Jul 14, 2008
dad without him knowing? One year ago my dad moved us to this place that no one likes . he only moved us here becouse he knew that he could possibly hit us and get away with it ( the cops here dont follow teh rules there suppose to and im seriouse) and cheat on my mom. He always has been abusive and im acctually happy were leaving . The reason why were leaving sooner than were suppose to ( this has been planed for awhile) is becouse he grouded my brother for going to a church function and my mom is a strong christan and is fed up with him being abusive. so heres where i need help ; im about to go into breakdown becouse of the pressure of haveing to keep a secret from everyone even my friends and my dad is very dangerous and will kill my mom if he finds out and im soooooooooo scared . Im ussually strong about this but i feel like im at my breaking point but i need to be strong and i really wish i could talk to someone but i cant what should i do?

You can call the Boystown Teen Hotline but be careful your dad isnt home when you do so he doesnt hear you or listen in. You dont want to blow it for your mother.

1-800-448-3000
free call.

Back