iPhone 2.0?!!!??!?

PatrickS

May 12, 2008
I tried to download the new iPhone 2.0 update, and at first it didn't work, so then I updated to iTunes 7.7. An it still didn't work, so I restarted my computer. I then found out that three us a new OS update (I have a mac) do I need to updatemy OS for it to work? My iPhone doesnt evn register as being connected on itunes, but iPhoto does pop up. When I go into iTunes it goes into a never ending spin and forces me to force quit iTunes. What should I do? Do I need the new OS or what? Please help!!!!

http://www.google.com/cse?cx=012637369834019564726%3Ac0l3mrytnxu&ie=UTF-8&q=IPhone+2.0%3F!!!%3F%3F!%3F+I+tried+to+download+the+new+iPhone+2.0+update%2C+and+at+first+it+didn%27t+work%2C+so+then+I+updated+to+iTunes+7.7.+An+it+still+didn%27t+work%2C+so+I+restarted+my+computer.+I+then+found+out+that+three+us+a+new+OS+update+(I+have+a+mac)+do+I+need+to+updatemy+OS+for+it+to+work%3F+My+iPhone+doesnt+evn+register+as+being+connected+on+itunes%2C+but+iPhoto+does+pop+up.+When+I+go+into+iTunes+it+goes+into+a+never+ending+spin+and+forces+me+to+force+quit+iTunes.+What+should+I+do%3F+Do+I+need+the+new+OS+or+what&sa=Search
u can find here your answer

Back