Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

what card game is also called shampoo?

i've tried to find the rules for a game i used to play. we always called it shampoo. has anyone else? do you know the rules?? i totally forgot!

Unregistered
    That is what I used to call it too and I am also trying to figure out the rules!

Unregistered
    Shapoo maybe? Deal three cards face down to each player, then six additional cards. Three of thise go on top of thee three face down cards, twos are wild and tens clear the pile. You have to lay a card down higher than the one thats played

Unregistered

Flower Blue shapoo

If 2's are wild do you state what you want to change the 2 to be or do you lay down a card right after you lay down the 2 starting it with that card?

Also when you get to your 3 face up cards do you have to play them in a certain order?

After you lay down a 10 to clear the pile who plays next, the person who laid down the 10 or the next person?

Unregistered
    Another question. After you play the 4th card in a set and remove the pile who plays next?

Unregistered
    if you have 3 of a kind do you have to play all of them at the same time?

Unregistered
    Deal three cards face down to each player, then six additional cards. Three of thise go on top of thee three face down cards, twos are wild and tens clear the pile. You have to lay a card down higher than the one thats played. if you cant beat the card laid down then you pick up the pile. if you wipe the pile the cards are no longer playable. first play to get rid of all cards including those facing down wins the game.

RiverSong

blah

and you can play multiple cards at once if you have the same but you dont absolutely have to.

Unregistered
    I thought the jacks did something. I might have to have my friend teach me it again

Unregistered
    The three face up cards on the face down ones, what do you do with those when you are out of cards in your hand?