Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Slade Coccyx

Why do republicans try to say that Bill Clinton did nothing in response to...

...the USS Cole bombing....? when I was on one of the ships that launched cruise missles into Bin Ladens camps in retaliation? Over 200 missles were launched by our battle group. Could more have been done...I dont know, but why act like NOTHING was done?
    Really atcaug85? Clinton new that 9/11 was going to happen and did nothing about it? He didnt even tell Bush. Wow, Clinton really is the worst president ever. What a scumbag.<end scene>

Thats probably the funniest thing Ive ever heard someone say in response to 9/11.

Um, Clintons administration did warn te Bush admin about Al Queda. Condi Rice admitted to it in front of congress....under oath. Nice try though.

Cinner
    He launched missiles but did no real damage to Bin Laden or his people, obviously. He only did it in my opinion, because the polls showed that the American people WANTED to respond in kind. He may not have KNOWN 911 was coming but he sure knew Al Queda was a huge threat. It is debatable on whether or not he warned the incoming administration about the level of the threat. My guess is, probably not. Clinton was not a good president. End of story.