what is the most popular blog on the internet? because I want to write a blog.?

Angie

May 13, 2008
to make sure everyone reads. cause it sucks that i write blogs on other websites and no one reads them. so please let me know

Well, it doesn't matter WHERE your blog is.... it's how it gets out to people. Join some forums that interest you. Usually in most forums there's a "misc" area for threads, or even a "writing" group. In those you can basically ask people to read your blog and maybe pass it on. Just make sure you don't end up spamming, or ONLY putting threads on about your blog. Good luck!

I have and know many people who use the free "googlepages" or "blogger" which are free pages for you to blog about what you like...They have tools, like "site submission" and Webmaster tools" which are soo easy to use and the pages are very simple to use without any real PC skills...I and many prefer "blogger"......

Once you have your blog in place, you can leave the address of it in your social networking sites home profile page which will increase traffic "visitors" even more..

There are also many many other ways, but these are enough i hope to get you up and running in no time!

Here are all those Google products in Question.
http://googleproductsandservices.blogspot.com

Back