Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Will the SIM card from my AT&T Samsung Sync work with an iPhone 3G?

My Samsung Sync is also a 3G phone and is on a family plan. Since i don't want to pay a month and don't feel like waiting and paying for the no-contract iPhone to come out at 0, I was thinking I could get an iPhone for 9, use it for one month and pay the , then terminate the contract at a fee of 5 plus the activation fee at the beginning, all plus tax. This comes to about 8 (tax included), almost 0 dollars less then the no-contract iPhone soon to come out. So, basically, I want to know if after I terminate the iPhone's contract, can I place the SIM card from my existing 3G Samsung Sync into the iPhone and get the iPhone to work on my family plan, thus not having to pay an outrageous price of a month for stuff I don't need, such as a data plan, where I can just as easily get everything I need via WiFi.

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes it will