Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

beach trip with this guy?

im not yet dating this guy (im 14 he's 16) - but he has been over at the house and met my family a few times and he has the intention of asking me out shortly. he invited me to spend the day at the beach with him, his sister (18) and her boyfriend (20). and i figured my parents would say no, so i threw in the idea that my brother (18) could come with me and bring a friend so my parents would be more comfortable. they said that could work but as soon as my brother agreed they changed their minds and said i was too young. my parents love the guy i like -- he's a really good kid, what's not to like but they think its a bad idea even if my brother goes. should i keep trying? or should i just give up? its not like anything bad would happen in a public place like a beach -- and we are only going for the day.. not like OVER NIGHT.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The way my parents are and im assuming the way your parents might be is they dont want you to get hurt. Im the same age and so is my brother and they know that boys can trick you into anything. I would say stop trying and maybe they will think about it and let you go. Good luck!