Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Tommy

Do you wear the ONE campaign wrist band? For how long? Do you

participate in poverty/aids activities?
    Actually I don't know sites... Only Greenpeace where I participate a little.

Helping children is the most important thing, for me. But children all over the world suffer from deadly hunger and aids, as well from many other evils.

goxy
    I wear the wrist band but mostly in the summer, although I always buy one to help raise the funds for the cause they're representing. I also work part time for an organization whose main activities are poverty reduction and enhancement of vulnerable groups living conditions. I take part in all the campaigns organized by this or related organizations. And I agree with you that helping children is the most important aspect.

Thats not right!
    neither. but before you give me the thumbs down read the whole thing please. why would I participate in helping those who won't help themselves? the poverty stricken are that way because they won't educate themselves, so rich people and our government fund them so that they can afford the drugs they need and guns they buy to rob middle class people so they can buy more drugs and guns. and as for the aids thing, it's been over 20 years and people still aren't using protection. you don't get aids from being gay like we thought in the 80's, you get aids from being stupid. yes there is a small percentage who get aids from incompetent hospital staff through blood and organ transfusions and I would help them, but it is such a small number. I devote my time and money to other children's causes, like cystic fibrosis to which I attended a benefit concert just last night in Baltimore, Leann Rhimes performed for the benefit. I also work for the Carroll County boys and girls club and MS. all causes much more worthy than the ones you mentioned.

Brian R
    I play with Girls.

fasn321
    I wish I could but I am so busy with work and home stuff. If you know some good websites for US and abroad where people can volunteer then why not post them. Maybe you will get better and more responses.