Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    scubadog35

Would you want a 7 year Senator with a dismal Senate performance to be POTUS?

FRETLES- I know that was an attempt at being clever but Im against all of the ones you hinted about.

wider scope
    No, clearly they aren't qualified or, experienced enough to lead this country. Sitting in our Oval Office is not an academic or, social experiment.

Think 1st
    Not me personally, but ask the New York Staters.

Most are happy with the job she has done for them. After all, that is her job.

Fretless
    Well, we've got a former governor with a dismal performance record as governor AND president, so.... well... it couldn't be much worse.... Well, maybe we could get a former mayor with a dismal mayoral performance record...

Tin Foil Fez
    Hillary should be President of Kazakhstan.

Smith2008
    No I want a 20 year congressman who doesn't flip flop.

here to help
    No,but It don't matter,hillary will be elected and you have to show her the respect you demand for Bush

commanderbuck383
    Actually I would prefer a veteran, not a cantidate that thinks the military is there to be a "meals on wheels" program...or a private waiter staff sans uniforms.

Flipper
    That depends...the record in Congress doesn't matter because being Pres is WAY DIFFERENT!
    Is that person honest? Is that person trustworthy? Is that person looking out for the best interests of the COUNTRY instead of his/her constituants / special interest groups / PACs? Is that person willing to make the difficult choices??

Your question is too general, and too loaded. I wouldn't want ANY Senator, regardless of length of term, to be Pres if all they cared about was their political party, and didn't put the welfare of the entire COUNTRY first!

John W
    Senator Schumer has been carrying Hillary's workload for the last seven years. As for actual experience in running a business or running a city or a state, Hillary's resume is a blank.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1913280/posts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast