Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Religion Debate Anyone? (freindly)?

As a former devoted christian I was brought up believing in god, in hell, in the rapture...in fear. We were also taught that to question god was to have not faith....and having no faith is not of god. After I stoped going to church and starting thinking without the influence of christianity I began realizing there is absolutly NO evidence to prove the existance of god. Are there any christians that can explain to me the rationalization for their belief? I see our world deteriorating with no sign at all that we are being helped. If we are all gods children why would he not take care of us as such? Why would his will be to kill our world,(appocolypse) and then only save his believers?. Why wouldn't he help us before it got to that point? And if we are ALL gods children why wouldn't he save us all? Any takers

Downloads
    Uploads
    we are gods children but we chose what we do with gods gift. we chose to build are world like this. how can there be a lesson learned with no consequence. god wants all of us to go to heaven but we chose to be bad and sinners. god is coming soon to save us. but only those who belive and love him. i belive there is a god for he has helped me many times. he does miracles if u have faith. u dont have to always go to church and be a christian freak. cause i dont always go to church i havent gone to church for a long time but i pray and i dont lose faith. so god is here hes trying to help us he would if we allow him to. so god does try to help but you cant expect him to do everything we have to try also.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The theory of the big bang creating us is ludacris. I mean come on your sayng that an explosion in space caused organisms or cells to gravitate to earth and we evolved? We have pefectly(most people) 5 fingers on each hand and five toes on each foot, and we have reproductive systems(A stick and a hole). Do you think acciddent caused that? And, how did atmosphere come about? There are no other humans on any planet...Dont you think that organisms or cells would have gravitated to any other planet and evolved? And why is Earth so perfect for humans unlike the other planets? Why is earth the only planet with atmosphere? Because there is a God, and he chose to create Earth.