Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

will t-mobile have the htc touch diamond?

ok i found out about the new htc touch diamond and i really liked it..i want to know if it will be available for t-mobile(in usa)..or i would like to know if there is going to be an unlock program for the new iphone 3g!(will it be unlockable)

Unregistered
    Yes, the HTC Diamond will work for T-Mobile unless it is locked with any other network.If it is, then you need to unlock it.To unlock an iPhone remote unlocking method is the best method. You can get the unlocking service from network provider, sometimes they deny. In that case you can get the remote unlocking service from trusted third party like Theunlockarena.com and follow the free unlocking instructions to easily unlock from the locked network.They unlock various mobile models.