Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Parental Control on MTV?

Okay, so, this episode of Parental Control aired 2-2:30 EST on 7/7/08. The kids were gay. The one kid, Tom, was the boyfriend the parents didn't like and he had pink hair and a snakebite peircing and blue eyes. The other kid(can't remember his name) had longish black hair and both his ears peirced and gauged. His parents picked him a black kid who took himi fighter-jet-pioliting and some kid (Greg I think) who took him riding in the middle of nowhere. He picks the boyfriend.

So, my question is, does anyone have pictures of the kid Tom and his Boyfriend? The two main characters? Anyone know where I can FIND pictures? I need them for this totally complicated project, and. It would be amazing if you guys could help me out. Thank you so much!

Unregistered
    does any one know where i can find a picture of addison where she takes this gut (shawn) bmx racing