Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

who has started thier own religion? anyone??? let me know.?

last night i had put a question on here about why would a loving god need or want sacrifices etc, also why doesnt god seem to answer prayers anymore.
    i noticed someone (a guy) said to check out his religion or site.
    i lost it.
    id like to go there.
    i believe in a creator we will still call him god..& i believe a man named jesus was indeed here and did wonderful loving things. iam angry of how jesus had to die!!
    to me sacrifice is dumb!
    supposedly god knows everything & our hearts..so why cant we go directly & pray /talk to him and get forgiven.
    he will know if we are sincere or not! right! ???
    and even though i do eat meat i cant see why god decided we need to kill anything & eat it!
    we could eat fruits & veges and god could have in them all the nutients we need to survive!
    there are so many things that is odd.
    why didnt god just banish satan to hell instead of giving him any say so on earth or influence over us?
    i think humans were created flawed...we know right from wrong
    cont... we dont need to blame satan for our screw ups!
    it seems in the garden of eden that god was so angry because adam & eve begin to think for themselves after eatting the fruit.
    & why were they ashamed of being naked? it should have been natural to them.
    and why did god let men marry lots of women back then? its biggamy now..lol.
    idk and faith..well ive had 100% faith before and prayed for my dieing mom, dogs etc...well they died anyway!

and my daughter is a faithful christian , her husband was hooked on cocaine so she left w/ her 2 kids..now she cant even pay her bills!
    she is working hard but its never enough.
    idk maybe she lives beyond her means.
    but i want god to open those gates i hear about and pour out blessings on her.
    well i know this was long but write to me and if u have a religion other than baptist or assemblies of god..let me know.
    oh i believe we sleep until jesus returns after we die.
    and jesus is a savior but not gods biological son.not GOD!

Downloads
    Uploads
    The French composer, Eric Satie, did. Three friends joined it, but he got annoyed with their views and kicked them out. Leaving just himself. He should have just stuck to his piano....

If Jesus sacrificing himself in order to atone for our sin strikes you as dumb, then you have no concept of the legal issues involved in breaking God's holy laws. God will lovingly forgive - freely - but only in accordance with perfect justice being satisfied. We learn about this in the Old Testament, then see the fulfillment in the New Testament, with Christ's once-for-all-time offering of his human body. No more sacrifices are needed now that the perfect offering has been accepted by God. Yes, we are created flawed; we will all sin. But our knowledge of right and wrong must come from God otherwise it, too, is flawed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im gonna invent a religion where people wont go blind if that tinkle with their dingaling too much.