Why do black people naturally have nicer teeth?

Bella

May 12, 2008
I am not saying that other races have bad teeth, i am not black myself, but i grew up around blacks. I notice that the majority of them have very straight, very natural white teeth. I always comment & ask them if they have ever had braces & the answer is always no. And i am not the only one who notices this. I saw questions like this on here also when i was typing this question in. Is it just genetics?

yes, I often wondered why their teeth are so straight without braces!!!:geek:

Contrast

Its called contrast people. If i was to put my white penis in front of a black mans face it would appear that he had a crooked smile.

BREEDING

For the same reason niggers have gaps in most of it's teeth, BREEDING. Just like horses, when buying farm equipment in the 1700's and 1800's, the humans would check the bootlips' teeth to ensure that it would provide years of service. The monkeys with the best teeth were bred together to ensure that even the most diseased shitskin would have spectacular molars in order to bring the best price to it's homo sapien owner. The gaps are bred in so no food or other particles can get stuck. A nigger with bad teeth would end up being put out to pasture with a bell around it's neck to scare off other monkeys so they won't breed and screw up the moon cricket gene pool.

Back