Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do black people naturally have nicer teeth?

I am not saying that other races have bad teeth, i am not black myself, but i grew up around blacks. I notice that the majority of them have very straight, very natural white teeth. I always comment & ask them if they have ever had braces & the answer is always no. And i am not the only one who notices this. I saw questions like this on here also when i was typing this question in. Is it just genetics?

Downloads
    Uploads
    The reason their teeth look so white... is because they're black...

Unregistered
    yes, I often wondered why their teeth are so straight without braces!!!

Unregistered

Find Contrast

Its called contrast people. If i was to put my white penis in front of a black mans face it would appear that he had a crooked smile.

Unregistered

Angel BREEDING

For the same reason niggers have gaps in most of it's teeth, BREEDING. Just like horses, when buying farm equipment in the 1700's and 1800's, the humans would check the bootlips' teeth to ensure that it would provide years of service. The monkeys with the best teeth were bred together to ensure that even the most diseased shitskin would have spectacular molars in order to bring the best price to it's homo sapien owner. The gaps are bred in so no food or other particles can get stuck. A nigger with bad teeth would end up being put out to pasture with a bell around it's neck to scare off other monkeys so they won't breed and screw up the moon cricket gene pool.