SUPERSTAR STARDOLL ACCOUNT FOR SALe!!!?

What is your offer?? if you would like it i mean... something related to stardoll!!

if u give me a ss acc i will give u a club penguin acc wiff heeeepz ov money n 2 pets or anything else u wat

or if u give ma a code ill do tha same n ill buy from ur bazaar illrate u 5/5 in every thing ill vote u cg or cb every day for 4 weekz ill comment all ur stuff send u 5 ss gifts join all ur clubs ull b manager ov all ma clubs!!!!!!!!!! ill give u a zwinki acc wif money n stuff n anything else ud eva think ov!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so wat do u say if yes write in ma gb n tell me ma user name: pantien

if you send your stardoll account name and password to [email protected] i will get my dad to give you superstar for 70days and 150 stardollars. its your choise if you belive me. tell your mates i only wanna help people as i think i have grown out of stardoll. byee :)

csn i have a code 2 : ) Plz i can help u and u can manage my club and ill put u in some scenerys

Hmmmm

i will give you 2 club penguin .. 1 meez and 1 build a bear accounts and also 1 stardoll account

PLZ,u can send me the code ,i'm missyVavi_2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the account for sale is

Hello the account for sale is Angelflysouth

Price: £40 you can pay using paypal

want it contact me. In guestbook. I will not go first sorry to disapoint you scammers.

details:

starpoints: over 4000 !

stardollars: 3000sd's.

Rares: Mka rc and lottery dresses and OLD dkny (hearts).

Loads of freinds and great suite.

Voted CG badge.

i will give u one build a bear account and one stardoll account. :)

My Stardoll and Offer! I'm no hacker¬

Hello,
I heard that you were selling accounts!
I will help your medoll to get tons of stuff! I am not a hacker but plz do not hack me
beacause ive just started a new school and wouldnt hack anyone! Plz do not hack me coz i have tons of homework and need more time in the day!
I hope you give me your acount coz i will get you tons of stuff and money and goodness know what else!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seeeeeeeyaaa! BTW i not a hacker i promise!!!

account

i have got a account make me a super star ok username eyex pass 27-8yqlb so make me a super star please

missmichecoola on stardoll

i know a gift code for stardoll send me your name and password at missmichecoola on stardoll you have to be a superstar

Back