Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unlocking Nokia 3110 - Ripped off - no software!! HELP?

My relative recently bought a brand new Nokia 3110 from argos and went to a shop to get it unlocked. The shop have deleted everything there is No games, No Themes, No Tones and the phone has NOT been unlocked! I am unable to fix it as they have even deleted factory restore!!! Legally what leg does this relative have to stand on? I know getting phones unlocked is not legal so its a catch 22 situation! I am going into the shop to DEMAND they either fiox or replace the phone as they have wrecked it, and this relative is a pensioner who didnt know any better, IM RAGIN!!! Where do I stand can I threaten with TRADING STANDARDS?
    ADVICE PLEASE!!!!

Thank you

Downloads
    Uploads
    You might be able to go to www.nokiahowto.com and download the software to the device again but it still will not be unlocked. As far as the shop goes you don't have a leg to stand on and the shop keeper knows it. And if you go in and make a scene it might be you that ends up in trouble