Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

I can't get itunes to sync my ringtones to my iphone, can anyone help?

I am running the latest version of firmware 1.1.4 and have itunes 7.6.2.9 running for my windows xp pc. I have edited and created the ringtones with the .m4r file attachment and they show up in my itunes ringtones folder. I got done, but for some reason when I go to sync the phone they won't show up in my ringtones on my iphone. I think that I am on the last step of actually figuring this out but just can't get there. Can anyone help?

Unregistered
    I had the same problem and i am having another problem related. If you don't check the sync button for your music and videos, the ringtones will go onto the phone, but, it erases all your music and videos from your iphone. If you check the sync button for your music and your ringtones, it will sync them, but not the videos. If you sync the videos and the music it will sync those, but, if you press the button to sync all three, it doesn't work. Mine comes up with a permission access problem, or doesn't load the ringtones, one or the other. I am stumped, and frustrated to no end!!! I don't know where to go at this point. I don't understand how to change the permission access that shoes sometimes!!

Unregistered

Star Blue

I found that I had the same problem. Couldn't see the ringtones I edited in the ringtone sync tab thing. Then I tried shortening the song and re-did the procedure and found that it works fine.
    Hope that helps

Unregistered

i cant sync my songs 2 my iphone..... why??

hey im having a problem with my itunes
    i have changed my song in2 a ringtone and done all the .m4r stuff but when i go to sync it to my iphone it says that it cant do it cause it cant find it, but it shows up in my ringtones and everything on itunes so i cant understand why it wont sync to my phone.

can some1 please help.....??

Unregistered
    it has to be no more than 30 seconds !

Unregistered

Still don't know the answer to this

Mine are only 15 seconds and I'm having t he same problem. I can't sync them to my iphone. Still don't know the answer to this.

Unregistered

Still no answer

I had the same problem this morning. I have always made my own ringtones. Made some last night with audacity put em on my newest version of iTunes and it refused to sync any of the new ringtones to my phone, it will do the year old ones but not anyothers. Honeslty FML

Unregistered

Clients

Reading this because I had a problem where I created a ringtone in itunes and changed it to m4r and didn't work on a number of occasions but if you follow this step it should work because this step worked for me: Open itunes, find the song you want - change the play length 30Secs or less, options or advanced - create ACC version, drag it to your desk top, go back to itunes delete the ACC version, back to desk top and drag the song into itunes library now you should see in the ringtone section and now it should snyc

Unregistered
    you are a fucking genius! IT WORKS!!!!! FINALLY!!!!

Just delete the AAC version like the dood said.

Unregistered

iPhone ringtones not importing to iTunes and then iPhone

I've tried all the methods to create and add a ring tone.It won't appear in my iPhone ringtones folder. What is it doesn't iTunes and iPhine allow you to create ringtones and use them with out 'buying' them?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast