Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I want to unlock a Motorola BT60 to work with Tmobile.?

I think I messed with it to much because now it says network pin block and will no longer let me enter a network pin to try and unlock it. I went to ATT and they would not give me the code. Please help me unlock it to Tmobile.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tmobile cannot accept unlocked phones. Motorola SUCKS. SUUCK. Stay as far away as you can from them. You will deeply regret it. trust me...

Unregistered

unloked phones. tmobile

Quote Originally Posted by Limelight View Post
    Tmobile cannot accept unlocked phones. Motorola SUCKS. SUUCK. Stay as far away as you can from them. You will deeply regret it. trust me...
    actually on tmobile you can use unlocked phones, MANY ppl do. cuz tmobile has a shitty selection of phones.

Unregistered
    thats BS about can't use unlocked phones on T-mobile.
    i have been doing it for years with al kinds of phone and right now i'm using a iPhone on the T-Mobile network.
    people please do but believe every body on where alot of them work for the phone companies. that guy must work for t-mobile for him to say something like that.

he it's making enuff money at work so he want to shit on every body else.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah Limelight, you're answering without proper knowledge. Try not to post what you think but instead what you know.

As for the original poster. It is funny how many people do this. "BC60" is not your phone's model bro, that there is the battery. You're gonna have to pull out the battery if you really wanted to know (if you don't already) what model your phone is. Now, the only reason why AT&T will not give you the unlock code is because you are not with that company. T-Mobile will not be able to help you either as the phone is not one of theirs so they do not have the unlock code for it. You're gonna have to find a local retailer that unlocks cell phones in your neighborhood or online.

Unregistered

Pda Unlok Motorola ;)

Héy
    I need help , i wanna unlok my motorola bt60 , but i don't know what i need to do :x
    I'me portuguese so that my english is very bad . I hope you understand me
    Bye .
    * anser me for my e-mail , please , please- [email protected]
    Thanks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by error007 View Post
    I think I messed with it to much because now it says network pin block and will no longer let me enter a network pin to try and unlock it. I went to ATT and they would not give me the code. Please help me unlock it to Tmobile.
    Whats your exact model of Motorola ? Here, you have mentioned your Battery model BT60 not the mobile model . If you want to remove network unlock pin from your Motorola, use unlock code . You can get it from any of the online vendors like OnlineGSMUnlock.com to unlock it . After unlocking your phone, you can use it with T-mobile and any other GSM sim cards with it .