Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    nambookauthor

Who can I send out press release's to about my...

...recently published book? I am a 100 percent disabled Vietnam vet and just had a book published (The Other Casualty Of War). I need to do some marketing and promotion of the book, but when it comes to promoting and marketing, I am clueless! I have no money for a marketing budget.

JMR
    Type "Free Press Release" with the quote in Google and you will be amazed. A bunch of free PR site. Your press release will even appear in Yahoo News and Google news for free. Sell your book on ebay! Hope this will help. Jm

borremap
    Next to the free press release services I would start a blog about the book. I am sure that you have a lot to share with those who have no clue about the war and it's terrible consequences. A blog is the perfect way to share your thoughts and experiences and at the same time promote your book. Another medium (apart from printed press) is internet radio. A lot of good digital radio stations and podcasts would love to hear your story/about your new book. And then there are also the online publishing tools like Lulu.com and Cafepress.com where you can upload the text from your book so that people can buy it (printed)online. All the best.