I own a 2004 Sable and the blower for the heat suddenly stopped working...how

D

Darius C

can I fix it? The heat was working fine the other day and when I turned it on yesterday, it wouldn't generate any heat at all. Is there a way to fix this that does NOT involve taking it back to the dealership?

Need more info.........if the car is still under warranty ,would suggest to go back to dealer.

If the fan motor is turning, in other words if you can hear the fan, then its a water flow problem. The cheapest fix is if you are just low on radiator fluid. After you check your fluid, you should check your thermostat. After that, you may need the dealers help.
If the fan isn't turning, and there is no air movement, then it is an electrical problem. Check the fuse for the fan and see if it is burnt. If it isn't, and the fan isn't turning, run a power wire directly to your fan motor from your battery and see if it starts.

I don't know, but ditch that car Sables are a piece of shit ( I know from experience).

Check the fuse. Replace if blown. If this does not work, check th main switch and the blower resistors. Blower resistors commonly burn out and are easily replaced.

First thing you do when anything on a motor vehicle suddenly stops is to check is it getting Power check the Fuse it could be that simple plus you will save a packet in repair bills

First thing you do when anything on a motor vehicle suddenly stops is to check is it getting Power check the Fuse it could be that simple plus you will save a packet in repair bills

Back