I have been trying to change my IP (internet protocol) What are several ways...

JohnG

May 18, 2008
...to change it? Where can i call? I have been trying to change my IP for several days now. And do not know what to do for it to work correctly. What can I do or where can I can for somebody to help me with it?
I have been trying to change my IP for several days now. And do not know what to do for it to work correctly. What can I do or where can I can for somebody to help me with it? The specific reason I would like to change is for a game on the internet, that requires a certain type of IP for it to be playable. So it's more like an IP that I already have picked out, can it be done?

Hi dont worry i am here to help you .Here by i list out the steps to change your ip address .They are
1.Go to start--->run--->type cmd
2.Type ipconfig /release
3.Type ipconfig /renew
This will automatically change your ip address if it is dynamic ip .Else if you have static ip then you must have to contact your ISP to change it.After changing your ip visit Ip-Details.com to find your present network ip address .I am having dynamic ip address so i usually change it using the steps which i mentioned above it worked for me...

Back