Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where did you meet your bf or gf? and how approached who first?

I'm trying ot figure out whats a good place to meet girls? When your out how do you know if girl likes you? would she stare at you come over and talk to you? cause i'm a shy guy most of the time and cant approach a women that i'm not sure that likes me so what are some hints>?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prolly @ work! My Hunny approached me when I was serving slop on the chow line onboard our first ship in the Navy. I don't know what's wrong with him. I was covered in grease & crap & wearing one of those dum-bass paper hats the Navy makes U wear & he thought I was hot. LMAO. So...join the Navy (DON'T!!!)?? lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    My bf was the DJ hired for my friends party. I spent all night annoying him asking for songs which he didnt have.
    the next night i went to my local Rugby clubs party and he was djing there too. Seemed like fate.

Join some clubs (like go to watch your local rugby or football team, they always have get togethers)

Downloads
    Uploads
    try to be outgoing. i say to myself when i see a guy thats hot if i want him then i gotta go get him. go to the movies.and yeah is a girl cant take her eyes off u then she likes u or texts u a lot and shit like that

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, we're not bf/gf because there's an age difference but we're super close like a couple.

We met at the mall. He works in the pet store. He stopped my friend to ask her about the skateboard deck she was holding and I jumped in the coversation. I mentioned I was getting a new board that friday and he told me to come back and show him. So I did and I started coming more and more then his boss offered me his number, which i took, and now we talk 24/7. That was almost 7 months ago!!

Girls like guys who approach them first so gain some confidence. That'll help u a lot =]

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you don't feel awkward, whatever you've been doing, you've been doing it way too long. The only comfort you'll find is when you realize that you're ok with just going in and whinging everything.

Answer: mass band performance on band trip, I approached first.

Being shy never works, all you have to do is go out on a limb and keep pushing your comfort level, people who aren't shy are just covering it up better.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Go where i go, Feminist groups meetings dressed as a conservative stripper.