Do you have younger siblings, too? Do they do this?

ANONYMOUS

May 11, 2008
I have a little sister (10) & brother (9). They are ANNOYING! I understand when they are running around or fighting because that's just natural & I did the same w/ my older siblings, but when we're w/ other people they are ANNOYING.

We were at my sister's grad party w/ my sister's friends. They were hiding under the table, calling people names (stupid, twit, idiot, hobo, ect.), and WIPING CHEETOS all over people's shirts! The older people would yell at them and tell them they were annoying but my little brother and sister would continue to show off! They don't listen to me (15) and I don't know what to do!

I never have friends over because of this. The little kids insist I am just "mean" and that my friends never told me that they were annoying. (Which they do, constantly.) I don't know what to do! I thought they would grow out of it bc it's been going on since they were old enough to talk!

Embarrassed and annoyed, 10 points for best solution.

just invite your friends over when your brother and sister are some place else. like at a grandparents house or something. otherwise just strap them both to a toy wagon and push them down the street.

Kids should be taught manners from childhood itself.Many people ignore their mischeives just considering them too small to be well behaved.Your parents must take this responsibility.Just tell them that you are suffering cauz of ur siblings.I mean it is not right to spoil ur life.And u can't do much without ur parents interference.

Back